Thursday, February 6, 2014

A challenge

I would never profess to being addicted to anything *coughsocialmediacough* but the idea of going on any fast intrigues me. The easy correlation to make is that if you deprive yourself of something and feel the effects of that deprivation, it must mean that you're addicted to that something.

I don't think that's necessarily true, though some habits are certainly hard to break (I wish I could quit you, Cumberbatch). In any case, let's see what the ensuing 7-day caffeine fast does.

Starting tomorrow that is.

*commences furious caffeine-loading*  

2 comments:

Snuze said...

Caffeine loading sounds dangerous. You know that too much caffeine can stop your heart?

*iz concerned*

As an addict (...just ... another ... page ...), I have never really tried to quit since it is closely linked to my job so ... all the best with your fast!

Angela Gripesalot said...

Well, it's not as if I chugged 5 cans of Monster whatever over 3 hours (more like 3 cans).

I wish the world would stop jitterbugging so much, I'm feeling quite nauseated right now...

And I actually don't know what you're doing right now. Acquisitions editor at Silverfish? Am I close??